Keeping the original characteristics, but applying modern techniques, HB Agro-industry wants to delight who appreciates a good CACHAÇA, producing the brands Heats Brazil and Seiva da Cana.
CACHAÇA, a genuine Brazilian beverage, produced in the west of Santa Catarina, in the city of Paraíso, with the objective of serving the national and international market with unequaled quality, respecting the consumer and being sure to produce one of the best cachaça in Brazil.
SUSTAINABILITY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY:
- Use of rainwater for cleaning and cooling the production process.
- The residues, such as bagasse, ash and the rest of the distillation (vinasse), are transformed into organic compost for the cane field.
- The boiler is fed with reforestation wood, it has control of atmospheric pollution, through filters for smoke and suspended solids.
- The sugar cane field has organic certification.
- The sugar cane is of own planting in an area of 13 hectares, with manual harvesting for cleaning and selection of the raw material.
- The sugar cane milling is through high productivity mill, where more than 80% of the sucrose is extracted.
- The sugar cane juice passes through the decantation tank to remove the solid particles, then transferred to the dilution tanks.
- The fermentation happens by natural process within 24 to 30 hours, with leaven saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast-based.
- The distillation is done in copper stills, heated by steam.
- All tanks and pipes are made of stainless steel.
QUALITY IN PRODUCTION:
- To avoid changes in the raw material and molecular dissociation, the transfer of the product between its process steps occurs by gravity.
- Standardization of the amount of sucrose and control of the temperature of the sugar cane juice in the dilution tanks.
- Automated temperature monitoring in the fermentation tanks and periodic measurement of sucrose.
- In the distillation process, 20% of the beginning and 20% of the final are discarded in order to eliminate impurities, contaminants and heavy metals that are harmful for human health.
- The application of triple-filtering in the cachaça, through ion exchange resin and other filter elements, has the function of removing possible residues, undesirable contaminants and total elimination of heavy metals.
- The storage has aeration system to maintain the homogeneity and oxygenation of the cachaça.
- The aging is made in wooden barrels of European Oak, Jequitibá Rosa (Cariniana legalis) and Amendoim Bravo (Pterogyne nitens), with the purpose of promoting softness in the cachaça, highlighting the organoleptic characteristics and aromas of each wood.
- The bottling is automated, from the washing of the bottles to the insertion of bottle caps and labels.
- The reliability of the produced cachaça is given through analyzes in its own laboratory and technical reports in external laboratories before the composition of each batch.
- All the production processes have Food Engineer accompaniment.
- Traceability of the products is given through batch codes.